- OutReach Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center :: community center in Madison, Wisconsin whose mission is to promote equality and quality of life for LGBT people. Their Directory includes many social groups and non-profits with community health interests.
- FORGE :: a progressive organization in Milwaukee, Wisconsin whose mission is to support, educate and advocate for the rights and lives of transgender individuals and SOFFAs (Significant Others, Friends, Family, and Allies).
- UW-Madison LGBT Campus Center Resource List :: Madison, Wisconsin local resources for LGBT people.
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA) :: the largest and most influential group of MDs and MD program students in organized medicine. They also maintain resources for patients, including what LGBT patients should discuss with their doctors and a directory of LGBT-friendly healthcare providers.
- Human Rights Campaign Health Resources Page :: includes the Healthcare Equality Index, which surveys LGBT equality in healthcare institutions; legal advice and documents for LGBT patients and their loved ones to deal with the healthcare system; and many other resources pertinent to patients, healthcare provides, and policy-makers.
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Health Access Project
- trans@MIT Allies Toolkit :: provides educational tools for anyone who would like to better understand trans people and gender differences. They have extremely well-made, succinct info sheets, reading lists, and explanations of trans terminology.
- Center of Excellence for Transgender Health